Spinalcrack's Kill Timers
- Legacy Raids
- Legacy Raids: Blackrock Foundry
- Legacy Raids: Hellfire Citadel
- Legacy Raids: Highmaul
- The Emerald Nightmare
- The Nighthold
- Encounter kill times
- Tracks total combat time
- Time till your target dies
- Time till the boss dies (need a boss frame)
- Stores and tracks your Average kill time
- Easy method to reset all kill times
Surrender to Madness Features (Priest specific feature)
- User can set number of seconds away from the encounters end you want to be warned to use STM
- Colours change from Red, to Yellow, to Green, as your user set STM window approaches your Average Kill time for that fight
- When the boss time to die timer is within the set STM window, and the timers are Green, an additional final warning fires to let you know you are now late to pop STM.
To elaborate on the last feature... stores fastest 10 kills, and shows an average kill time for a given boss, on a given difficulty, on that specific character. As time goes on, slowest kills are pushed off the list, so it self adjusts as your raid group gears, and kill times become shorter.
Q: Does this work on world bosses or quest mobs?
A: The target Time to Die timer works on any mob, the rest only on "raid encounters"
Q: Does this impact game performance?
A: Not at all. Timers are only updated when health related events fire, and kill times are only grabbed and stored before and after the encounter. Other simple buff tracking weakauras use similar resources.
Q: Why does the Time to Die timer show a different time than the Boss Time to Die Timer when I am targeting the boss sometimes?
A: Both timers calculate based on the speed of health lost. If you have been target switching a lot, the TTD timer keeps resetting with each new target, whereas the boss timer is working the whole time. Within a few seconds they will both sync back up, but a big crit, or if you just switched back to the boss and lusted, will cause the numbers to be different briefly. They always do sync though.
Q: Why does the boss, time to die, timer just pauses sometimes
A: This will happen if the boss suddenly stops losing health. ie. becomes immune, vanishes etc Remember its based on the loss of health, but once the boss starts taking damage again it will pick right back up.
Q: Why is there "--:--" listed as the Average Kill Time
A: You have never killed the boss at that difficulty on that character before so there is no average time established. The rest of the timers are not impacted by this, and after one kill you will have an average time listed going forward.
- Create option to output Top 10 kill times into chat
- Flush out and squash any remaining bugs (hard to test everything without a lot of boss kills)
What is custom code?
WeakAura Custom Code
Current version: 1.0.2